Gamestats is a logfile parser written in Perl that is:
- Easy to setup
- Ships with its own Windows executable (see installing)
- Does not require external modules
- Does not require a database
- Generates static .html pages, so you don't need a specific webserver
Currently GameStats can parse logs from:
- Soldier of Fortune 2 (including ROC, RPM, OSP mods, and GUID support!)
- Call of Duty
- Jedi Knight 2
- COD (Call of Duty) 2 *Coming Soon*
The current stable version is 1.4
or If you want the latest and greatest, check out the nightly build from the menu on the left.
You can also keep tabs on what's going into cvs by subscribing to the CVS mailing-list
. I'm working on getting an rss feed up sometime, or at least posting updates on the main page here.
Gamestats currently runs on anything that Perl runs on (Windows, Linux, etc)